Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Challenge No. 1 ~ Pink & Dots!

Yay! Welcome to our brand spankin' new

7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!!

Smiley from millan.net

It's been a long time coming, but we're finally here and SUPER excited to begin!

We'll be holding challenges every other Wednesday and hope you will join us. We're planning to have some awesome prizes (from 7 Kids College Fund, of course!) for the winners who will be chosen using Random.org. We will also be choosing our favorite Top Three participants from each challenge who will be lucky enough to receive an awesome 7 Kids College Fund Top 3 Blinkie to proudly display on their blog. . .


But wait, it gets better! We also will choose one person from the Top 3 to join us for the following week's challenge as a Guest Designer! Pretty cool stuff, huh?

All the details and rules for our challenges can be found on the right sidebar. ----- >

So, let's get this party started! This week, in honor of the famous 7 Kids College Fund logo




our challenge is the color Pink and DOTS! We hope you will join us for a chance at this fantastic prize.


A $50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM
7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND!!!


How cool is that?!?!

And, without further ado, here are the 7 Kids College Fund Design Team's Pink and Dotty samples for your inspiration:



AMBER HIGHT































Please be sure to upload your creation for this week's challenge to your blog or public photo gallery, and then leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post byTuesday, August 17th.
 You must use a stamp carried by 7 Kids College Fund to be eligible for a chance at our fabulous prize

***A special shout-out and huge thanks to both Ann Vento and Manuela of the 7KCF DT for the awesome design of our challenge blog, gorgeous header and VERY cool blinkies!!***   


22 comments:

  1. congrats on getting a challenge up & running. what totally awesome cards from the dt! top-of-the-line for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards by an amazingly talented DT!!! This is so exciting! I'm off to create a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful! Now I have to get my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new challenge blog. I look forward to lots of inspiration from your very talented DT.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so thrilled to see your new blog! Thanks for starting it and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! The DT's did such a great job and I can't wait to have time to join up!! I'll definitely be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new challenge site! What a beautiful lineup by the awesome DT, thank you so much for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice challenge! I don't use pink much usually, I'm more a brown person... It's a good thing there are challenges to force me try other things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome challenge! And the DT's cards are gorgeous, thank you for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the launch! this is going to be a great place to visit for challenges and GORGEOUS inspiration! i couldn't wait to play along! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creations from the DT, congratulations on your new challenge blog, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome challege! i love pink and dots :)! love all the wonderful creations by the DT! have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the challenge is awesome and the work that is being submitted is so amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was such a fun challenge and so glad you are going with it!!
    I am just wondering though if there have been some technical problems as it is Thursday now and have not seen the new challenge - or maybe I miss understood and the challenge is longer than a week .... don't want you to go away :(
    Hope your day is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay please ignore my other comment about wondering where you had gone this week as I was just reading again about the blog and see that I had missed the word every "other" week not every week - oops sorry about that - was too anxious for the new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh !!! What a bunch of beautiful DT cards, just love them. Congrats to getting up the new challange blog. ill be happy to play along. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waw! Beautiful DT Cards! I'm happy to participate at this new challenge blog. Long life to your blog!

    Hugs from Quebec

    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woohoo!!! Congrats on the launch of the challenge blog ladies!! It looks great and the samples are gorgeous!!! Thanks for the fun challenge too!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too bad we must use stamps carried by 7 kids in order to qualify for any prizes, as much fun I had creating for the challenge, I just dont think its fair to limit the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shoot... I'm too late?!?! Darn it! Oh well... I'll share my card with you anyway as I'm giving you credit in my post. :) my card.

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete