Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Challenge #70 THINGS WITH WINGS

This week's challenge THINGS WITH WINGS was inspired by the official mascot of 7 KIDS: Kevin the pigeon. Kevin showed up on the path in front of my office a few months ago looking like he needed some help with his foot. I lured him into my office with some bread and captured him pretty easily. What I found was that he had a toe constricted with hair and thread that was affecting his ability to walk and probably causing him some pain. I took him to my office neighbor and she held him while I cut away all the hair and thread. I took him to my house, soaked his foot and applied neosporin. I kept him in a cage overnight and released him in the morning. A few days later, Kevin was back at my office and I began feeding him on a regular basis. Kevin comes by often. My office neighbors keep and eye out for him and feed him if I am not there. Occasionally, he brings a friend, but it's usually just him. He toddles over to my office door when I drive up if he's there first thing in the morning. He knows a good deal when he's got one! So, in his honor, we are challenging you to create a card or papercraft with WING element. This can include birds, butterflies, fairies, or whatever your imagination comes up with!




Before we look at the Design Team's awesome creations, we need to celebrate the TOP 3 from the Glitter Challenge and the winner of the $20 gift certificate.

And now for the TOP 3 and the random winner! REMEMBER, the ONLY way to win top 3 or the gift certificate is to use products (primarily the stamped image) carried in the store!!!


TOP 3



#26 Julie P.



#28 Tinie




#10 Cathy Lynn

Be sure to grab the TOP 3 badge to display proudly on your blog!!!


$20 GC WINNER

#31 Deb X

Please e-mail me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net to claim your prize!!!



DT INSPIRATION
Click on the DT links when you are ready to purchase to support the DT!!!







Magnolia Stamp - Summer Flower Tilda
Distress Ink - Dusty Concord
Graphic 45 Paper A Place in Time



Colleen Holmes

A LITTLE BIRD S.W.A.L.K. 6 Stamp Collection
Memento Ink
Tuxedo Black to stamp image
Sponged the following onto Xpress It Blending Card
New Sprout - grass
Summer Sky - Sky
Cantalope - Sky
Angle Pink - Sky
Stamped the trees with VersaMark and embossed it with -
Frantage - Aged Hunter - by Stampendous and heated with heat gun
Colored with Copic Markers
Fence - Cameo


Christine Riley
Little Lady Bug by Saturated Canary
Copic XPress It cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Diamond Stickles
Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful DT creations and another fabulous challenge!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete