Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Challenge #75 JUST WRONG

Welcome to the JUST WRONG Challenge. This is going to be the most fun challenge of the year!!! And the most rewarding! Not only will there be lots of prizes, there will be lots of laughs! The purpose of this challenge is to get a bit out of your usual cardmaking groove and be funny, weird, unexpected and unusual. We are looking for strange coloring, funny and edgy sentiments, goofy cards or things that will make people laugh or say "That is JUST WRONG!" Have fun with this challenge. And, this time around all winners will get prizes!!!

Cardmakers will compete in the following categories for TOP 3 and each category winner will receive a $20 gift certificate:

1) Best zombie or strange creature
2) Card that gave us the biggest laugh
3) The card that made us say "That is JUST WRONG" the loudest!

And now for the TOP 3  from the Embellishment Challenge and the random winner. REMEMBER, the ONLY way to win top 3 or the gift certificate is to use products (primarily the stamped image) carried in the store!


TOP 3


Be sure to grab the TOP 3 badge to display proudly on your blog!!!




And the $20 GC WINNER* is:
15. Wendy K 

Please e-mail me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net to claim your prize!!!




DT INSPIRATION
PLEASE SUPPORT THE DESIGN TEAM!

If you like someone's work and intend to make a purchase, click through
the DT member's link so they can earn product to make more cool projects for you!




Shannon


Cryogen Paper
Distress Ink - Broken China, Pine Needles



Rosie Bridges
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
(this one is not available, but you can used HOOKED TILDA instead)



Loading InLinkz ...

8 comments:

  1. Hi guys, how do I upload my entry?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is the best challenge ever - the DT samples are awesome, I have to say how much I love bloody Tilda... hee hee :) Can't wait to play along with this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering the same thing, then all of a sudden I see my card as 1. I thought I'd see about 34 others entered yesterday, maybe it's me I'll admit to being old.....grin

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG awesome Design work team... Thank you so much for picking me in your top 3 :D yay! Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh My... such rib tickling cards.. great work DT..
    btw i cant see the inklinz.. and get a error popup when the page loads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inlinkz is being weird. It is taking a while to load. If you are still having trouble, send me your link and I will post your submission! 7kidscollegefund@cox.net

      Delete
  6. The site is awesome.I like all the templates you had use in this post.I like it the most.Thanks for this beautiful post.

    Brandmania

    ReplyDelete