Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fancy Edges with Penny Black Die

Hi I sure hope you recovered from the weekend, I still think it is Monday since I was gone a few days. Too much fun now I am dragging. But I had a fun weekend. 

I want to show you a simple card I made in 40 minutes using Border Edgers die from Penny Black, 1 sheet of 6x6 paper from Greetings from The North Pole by Pion Design, 2 Wycinanka Chipboards and Wild Orchid Craft flowers which should arrive to our store soon.


I cut at a angle with the Penny Black edge die to make this beautiful edge. I just matched up the papers in layers with the embellishments to complete the card.


The inside is a sentiment I stamped using Yuletide Wishes from Penny Black and a piece of the Pion paper 

Here is the card closed to you can get a glimpse of the paper print which repeats in a smaller size on the front where the swirly edge is.  I just used the same papers and added a bit of lace, flowers and Frantaged chipboard. 


Here is the closer look of the chipboard, the one on the bottom right is a Marine blue snowstar and then the ivory Christmas tree. I also adorned it with WOC flowers and Prima embellishment berries.

See it is so easy and not complicated to make a fancy card with the border edger die from Penny Black.  Everything on my card is in our store and I linked it all for you. Enjoy the rest of your day
Kelly

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment