Monday, October 24, 2016

Kitty Loves Halloween!

Happy Monday everyone! It's Rosie here to share details on the card I made for the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. You have 16 more days to enter our challenge for a chance at a $20 Gift Certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!! I'm loving all the new products 7 Kids is carrying and I know you will too!

My card features this adorable girl from Stamping Bella called UPTOWN GIRL KITTY LOVES HALLOWEEN! I just LOVE this entire line of stamps, and 7 Kids College Fund has great prices on them! She is stamped on Cryogen White Cardstock and colored with Copics. I then added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker all over her so she's extra sparkly.

Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E11, E13
Hair: E25, E29
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
Orange: YR02, YR07, YR09, C3, C5
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker 

The large purple frame around my sentiment was made using LDRS Creative Majestic Frame Die. I then added sparkly bats on pop-dots to parts of the frame. My papers are from Authentique Mysterious Halloween 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from the Kitty Love Halloween Stamp Set. I just stamped it, cut around the words, added Black Soot Distress Ink to the paper edges, and raised them on pop-dots.

 

Now head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog to play along with us so you can win a $20 Gift Certificate to the store. 

Have a great rest of the week my friends! 
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment