Friday, October 21, 2016

Pion Santa's

Hello and welcome to our design team challenge blog. I hope your Friday is going well.  I am on my way to MN for my daughter-in-law's baby shower this weekend. All her relatives have not seen her pregnant, she is a very small person with a beach ball in front, so adorable.  This is their first baby and it is a girl!!

I have a crafty friend Christina that makes the most beautiful cards using the Pion Design Papers on this link and I really wanted to show you them.

We all want her card for Christmas as she highlights the Santa's from the paper. They are so vintage and bring back happy memories from the past. I love how Christina tastefully embellishes her cards. 


Here we are just a few years ago when we first met. We enjoyed some craft shopping and each others humor. A very fun day with a sweet friend!

We have opened our monthly challenges now and it is Anything Goes so I hope you take part in them, always a prize for the lucky winner!

Wishing you a blessed day!
Kelly 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, Please convey to Christina how beautiful her cards are; as Christmas has always had a major part here, they make my heart feel so good. The old fashioned arts play a major part in crafting. Have a good, safe weekend and enjoy the baby shower. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, your card are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    Big hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete