Thursday, October 6, 2016

Rossi Belle by Prima

Hello my friends!  We have a nice variety of products for everyone to enjoy.  We have our design team together and now it is time to show you some examples of how to use some of the products we have.  I love canvases  and they are easy, not hard and very forgiving of mistakes.

This one I modge podged paper from Rossi Belle on, even tore strips. Some I planned so we can see their beauty.  After it was dry I had to put a bit of clear gesso onto the canvas around the papers so my paint would stick.  


I am showing you the A4 size paper pad from Prima also I used and the 2 Distressed Crayons from Tim Holtz for the background.  I scribbled the crayons onto the white parts of the canvas and then wet them to blend.  So easy to apply and let dry. Then I used some black artesian powder from Prima to accent and darken it in spots.


Then I chose some flowers from the same collection Rossi Belle from Prima and glued them on. I also added the Emphemra package too, just glued it all on wherever I thought it would look good.


Here are the  Wycinanka Chipboard pieces that I used on the canvas. I embossed them with Stampendous Frantage in white and inked the plain parts with Tim Holtz Distressed Inks, Vintage Photo for contrast.


Here are the crayons on the edges of the canvas. 


So I decided to give my canvas to a dear friend for her Wedding present.  She has waited a long time to marry her man, so deserved.

I hope you stop in the store through the links I gave you above to find the products I used on this canvas.  It is easy to assemble, and fun to make.
Have a great day!
Kelly Neis




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Stunning! Love all this beautiful Rossi Belle flowers....

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete