Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Sweet Princess

Happy Wednesday!

Today I would like to share a canvas I made using paper from the Prima collection Rossi Belle A4 . I used an image from Pion design paper. I used a wooden canvas. First, I used heavy white gesso to cover the background then around the front edges I use alchemy paint rose gold. I chose a die cut from the Joy Crafts Cutting & Embossing Open Heart and Butterfly.  To embellish my canvas I used the following: Rossi Belle Ephemera Cardstock Die Cuts, Rossi Belle Genevieve Glittered Leaf Stems, Rossi Belle Thistle Flowers, Rossi Bell Aubree Flowers, pearl embellishments, heart doily frantage, and bow.

Please stop by my blog to see a closer view of my canvas.  Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Karen, this is absolutely stunning!!! Love love love all the amazing details! <3

    ReplyDelete