Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Sweet Snow Baby

Happy Wednesday,

I can't believe it is the middle of November. Time is just flying by. I would like to share my snow baby card that I created using Pion Design Paper Greetings from the North Pole. The filmstrip, snow baby and the sentiment are all part of the paper design. This Pion paper makes a gorgeous card with or without embellishments.

The die cuts I chose were Prima Doily, Cheery Lynn Flourish and Susan Wilson. I added Prima flowers, pearls a small pearl brochure, ribbon and chipboard. To create my snow effect I used Frontage and fine white glitter.

You can purchase the following from 7 Kids College fund:





A closer view:





Don't forget to enter our challenge 7 Kids College Fund for a chance to win a $20.00 Gift Certificate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, This is darlng. I love it. And I love the film piece. Talk soon, Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete