Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Hello hello and happy Friday!

Can you believe that Christmas is just two days away?  I hope you are ready for the holidays.

I'm sharing the project using the adorable Gorjuss Girl Oops-A-Daisstamps from 7 Kids store blog Anything goes challenge.  I'm absolutely in love with all the adorable Gorjuss Girl stamps. 


I decided to decorate a Very Merry Christmas kraft gift box from Wycinanka.  I started by adhering some Tim Holtz tissue tape on the box with some matte medium.  Then I paint the kraft box with gesso, then with Prima Art Alchemy Acrylic Palint in Metallique light patina.  Then I added hint of purple by using Distress Crayon in Seedless Preserve.  I also added some fun details with Wycinanka chipboards (which decorated with stickers and Nuvo Crystal Drop in white) and some snowflakes.  For the Gorjuss Girl, I colored her with Copic Markers. 


That's from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Goodies from 7 Kids store:


No comments:

Post a Comment