Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  Tammy Louise with you on this wonderful holiday!   I'm sharing a late post today due to my family gathering but better late than never right?  I've colored another of the beautiful and fun little mini Gorjuss girl stamps from the large selection available at the 7 kids College Fund Store


"Little Song" is her name!  She's an adorable sweet little girl listening to her favorite song on her ipod!  How fun is that!  Anyway, I've used her to decorate this triangular book mark!  Perfect for the season!  A little gift for my niece perhaps?  Time will tell!

INGREDIENTS:

MEDIUMS: 
Copics: E23,25,27,29 hair
socks and scarf, shirt B41,43
skirt: C000,1,3
skin E00,e11,e13,e21,R20,30
Versafine Brown
Memento Black

This bookmark is super simple to make and very versatile.  Check this out!  I've used her on my notebook! 
That's it for today's project but I wish you all the best this holiday season!  If you'd like more information regarding the ingredients, don't hesitate to contact me at my blog!  I'm always there! lol
Hugs until next time,
Tammy Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment