Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Flutter Valentine

Oh My it is the weekend and finally warm weather for us and it is melting the snow!!  We have new dies in our store and of course I have to use them, its like candy!

The front of my card has a Memory Box Die that pops up the butterflies for a 3D efffect.  You can color them or put pearls on them and a colored paper backing helps show off their 3D effect.


The Inside of the card features Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart.  It is huge and uses a 6x6 paper to make the heart and then you fold it into this nice gift card or note holder. The tag and some words are part of the die set.  I fell in love with this one, I can make gift card holders anytime and I am making my son's class their Valentine cards using this die.




So here is a fun easy to assemble card for you to make, all the materials are linked above.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT ENTERING OUR CHALLENGE #4 HERE, we would love to see what you create AND you can win $$ to our store!

Have a great day!
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment