Thursday, January 12, 2017

Love You


Hello everyone.  Are you ready for a new "ANYTHING GOES" challenge?  We just started our new challenge yesterday.  You can go HERE to get the details and see the DT cards.

Today I am sharing one of my cards I made for the challenge. 

I made this LOVE YOU card by using papers from the Prima Rossi Belle Paper Collection Kit 6 x 6.  The sticker words and heart balloon also came in the collection kit.
The checkerboard background was made by using a stencil and spraying it with Prima Color Bloom Spray (Boysenberry)
The cute teddy bear stamp is from DoCrafts .  I paper pieced and colored him.
The fun arrow is from  Wycinanka

Stay tuned for next week when I share my other card. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join the challenge
Happy crafting :)
Hugs
Michele








No comments:

Post a Comment