Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Scrapbooked Canvas

Hello and welcome to our challenge blog today!
My new granddaughter made a perfect scrapbook page only I wanted to do it on a canvas and mixed media style.  This is Harley only 8 days old.


I glued paper onto the canvas in layers, masked pretty texture and then applied gesso lightly to the canvas.  After it dried I used Prima Bloom Spray Glistening WavesPrima Bloom Spray Lime WedgePrima Bloom Spray Wild RaspberryPrima Bloom Spray Gold Foil all very lightly, sprayed with water and then blotted with a paper towel.  Then I inked Distressed Ink Vintage Photo and Gathered Twigs around the edges and over some textured areas.


For adornments I used some beads and sequins from my stash but I love the Wycinanka Chipboard from the store to make a frame around her.  Wycinanka Romance ornament 3Wycinanka Wuthering Heights Border 1Wycinanka Openwork roses, small that is the chipboard I used from our store.

Please join us for our challenge, only 2 days left and then a new one will start shortly. Always a chance to win $20.00 towards your store purchase at 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Have a great day
Kelly

1 comment: