Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Twisted Pop Up Card with Gorjuss Girls

Hello, Welcome to our blog today!

I want to share a card I made using a tutorial from Pinterest, they have a few variations of this card.  It looks like a regular card on the outside and when you open it a panel twists and then folds out to display a 4 panel ATC sized book

On the front of the card I used Wycinanka Chipboard Balloon and paper pieced it, then used my Copics to color in some areas. The florals are Wild Orchid Crafts and 1 Prima. The paper is Pion Design The Songbird's Secret, all of this is in our STORE

Here it is completely open. I love how it folds out so you can tell a story.  I put another piece of Wycinaka Chipboard on the inside, well not a great idea, looks fabulous but when I close the card it gets hung up on the chipboard.  Lesson learned. lol


Above you can see inside the fold out part, it is amazing how people's brains can create them, I was confused for a while but then once I got it, so easy!

A closer look at the balloon Chipboard and each of the panels



One of the cards from Pion Designs The Songbird's Secret




Here is a short video demonstration of what it looks like when you open it





Don't forget about our challenge, just click the top right card and it will bring you to it so you can enter your card to win $20.00 to shop in 7 Kids College Fund Your Crafting Supplies Store!

Have a awesome Weekend!
Kelly

1 comment: