Sunday, June 18, 2017

Dreamerland Crafts Can't Say Enough by DT Rosie

Happy Sunday everyone! Before I get to my card, I just wanted to let you know that we will be playing games on the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook Page today at 4pm CST for a chance at winning some awesome FREE Product!! Come join us for some FUN!


 Today, I'm featuring a stamp from Dreamerland Crafts called Can't Say Enough. I picked this stamp because it's FATHER'S DAY, and this image reminds me of myself and hubby! There really are not enough words to say how good of a father my hubby is. He truly LOVES his family and does anything and everything for us. I appreciate all the hard work he puts in to make our lives better each and every day. He is truly a blessing not only in our lives, but to all the people he comes across. I really am a lucky and blessed woman to have this man by my side. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! <3
 
 I used the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die Set to cut the banner for the awesome sentiment. The shape of the card was made using LDRS Creative Allifair Build A Card Die Set
 
Don't forget about our current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. Just click on the link on the right side bar to upload your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the store! Please use products from the 7 Kids Store on your uploaded projects.
 
Have a great Sunday my friends! I hope to see you at 4pm CST on our Customers Create Facebook Page for the start of our games!

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment