Monday, August 14, 2017

Vilda Stamps and Cas-ual Fridays

Happy Monday everyone!
I am celebrating the start off the new week with a card I created for this month's Anything Goes challenge. 💝

Remember to enter - because one lucky winner will receive a $20 gc to the store!


For my card I used Vilda Stamps Christmas and a sentiment from Cas-ual Fridays Pretty Posies:


I found some wonderful scraps in my hoard drawer of the mushroom paper (Recollections)
and colored up the images with Copics. I popped everything up on dimensional dots and finished it with that sweet sentiment on a banner.
Come by the challenge blog post to see what everyone has created!
We can't wait to see what you design for this month. 😃

Have a beautiful day everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox
Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment