Monday, September 11, 2017

Hello, Good Looking!

Happy Monday everyone!I hope everyone is safe and sound this morning. It's Joni here with a card that I made, using C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps Roberto's Rascals Lumberjack Guys:

Isn't he a little charismatic cutie? One of my favorite all time patterned paper is wood grain. I am a total hoarder when it comes to it! I love using it for guy cards, simply add a couple of dots using any black pen, and it turns into planks of wood.

There is a set of 4 in this set, found at  7 Kids Craft Store:

I colored him up with Copics, then used a cute sentiment from the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps Lumberjack Sentiments:

If you haven't shopped with Kelly, head over to her store right now and check out the amazing Clearance section that she has! It's a wonderful opportunity for you to try new companies, add to your collection of favorite artists, and experiment with fun new techniques.
Have a wonderful day everyone, stay safe out there wherever you are! 💓
xoxoxox
Joni

1 comment: