Friday, September 8, 2017

Live Life in Color

Hello, crafty friends! Cynthia here sharing a card using my favorite inks, Distress Oxides and another new fun favorite stamp set called A SPLASH OF COLOR by Altenew. I love how the inks are so bright and fun and super opaque on kraft cardstock. These paint splatters are perfect for backgrounds. I colored up this cutie from The Greeting Farm with Copic Markers to match the Distress Oxide inks. So much fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Supplies: 
Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock
Neenah Solar White Classic Crest Cardstock
Basic Grey embellishments
The Greeting Farm You're Spectacular stamp set






1 comment:

  1. Wow Cynthia I love you oxide background - I totally admire how little ink you used, and let the kraft show through! I tend to add and add ink - you've proven sometimes less is more! Your card is amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete