Monday, October 9, 2017

Smarty Pants

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope your weekend went just the way you wanted it to! 😊
It's Joni here with a card I made over the weekend, using a stamp that I absolutely adored when I saw it in Kelly's 7 Kids Craft store:

Kraftin' Kimmie's Smarty Pants is such a fun set! I happen to have a few smarties in my house, who pride themselves on all things nerd-ism. teehee!
I colored her up with Copics, using the no border technique, and paired her with some papers and ribbon from my stash. One of the patterned papers had those cute little clipboards, so I cut one out and stamped the sentiment directly on it.

She and her buddy are such cuties, that I had to use him for a card that I'll show on Wednesday. 😊

Thank you for stopping by the blog today, I hope your Monday is a beautiful one. 💗
xoxoxox
Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment