Monday, November 13, 2017

Giving Lucy

Happy beautiful Monday, everyone! It's Joni here with a card that I made for this month's Anything Goes Challenge. November is my birthday month so I absolutely loooooove celebrating every day, and then ending it with Thanksgiving. I colored up C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Giving Lucy for my card:


One of the reasons I love Fall so much is because I love all hues of orange. This paper pad from Echo Park's A Perfect Autumn has the sweetest pattern combos and yummiest color palette. I colored this cutie up with Copics then finished off the card with enamel dots and a rub on sentiment from American Crafts.
You can find so many wonderful products right here at the 7Kids Craft Store, including some new companies and tons of holiday goodies!
Thank you for coming by to say hello, have a wonderful start to your week! 💛
xoxoxox
Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment