Friday, July 14, 2017

Easily A'Moose'd !

Happy Hello again! It's Mindy from Paper Creations by Mindy and I have a fun summer card to share today! You can view my blog for a complete description of the card process.

I fell in love with this Moose set from Sugar Pea Designs! They are darling images and awesome sentiments to match. 

I created my background with Faded Jean Distress Oxide for my clouds and Forest Moss Distress Ink and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide for the trees and hill.


I use the Misti Tool to stamp out my 3 images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink which is a copic friendly ink. Once everything is stamped I’m going to color them with my copic markers. I’m coloring from darkest to lightest and then will go back over my images again in the same order because I like to add a lot of depth to my image. 

 I used the Sugar Pea Designs Tree Scape die to cut my hill and tree and adhering it down with my new favorite adhesive which is Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive . I love the small tip on these and it has a great hold. I’ve had problems in the past with small tips clogging on me but this was hardly ever does and it flows out so nicely. And if you happen to have excess seep through .. it dries clear and you can’t even tell! 


Just for a finishing touch, I’m adding some Ivory Shell Nuvo Crystal Drops. 
Supplies
Neenah White Cardstock 80 lb
Copic markers
Moose/Roaster Marshmallow- E59-57-35-55-31, colorless blender, R21
Fire - N6-4, YR09-15, Y08

No comments:

Post a Comment