Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Sending smiles across the miles

Amy here with my weekly 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store card creation. For today's card it was time I played with the new Mega Mini Go Time set from The Greeting Farm. I couldn't wait to get my hands on these cute stamps and create some dynamic scenes with them. The sweet convertible was calling to me and I thought that this curly haired cutie was a natural to be cruising down the road in it. Of course she would have a pretty pink ride because this girl likes to stand out in a crowd. That perfect scene in the background? The new Cartopia paper pack has all sorts of fun prints in it that will go great with this stamp set. I'll admit it... I bought it just for these stamps, LOL! ;)    

Alrighty, well the June challenge just wrapped up but be sure to check back here tomorrow when July's challenge kicks off! With all the new goodies Kelly has been bringing into the store that $20 gift certificate that is up for grabs could really help to fill a shopping cart!
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E02, E21, E34, R00, R20
hair- C6, C9, 100
clothes- B00, B04, B26, YG01, YG25, YG17
car- RV02, RV04, RV13, RV25, N5, N9, E30, E31, E55, C00, C1, C3, BG00, Y04

No comments:

Post a Comment